At St. Columbus, we are committed to providing a challenging, enriching and supportive learning environment, which will develop confidence and other character traits that will equip our students to contribute meaningfully to the society. We will remain at the forefront of education and maintain our tradition and our heritage while respecting the knowledge and intellect of others.
The following points summarize our mission:
- To develop high self esteem, optimism and a commitment to personal excellence.
- To sustain an individual point of view, while respecting the rights and beliefs of others.
- To provide opportunities for students to participate actively in decision making.
- To gain knowledge of the religious and ethical heritage of human kind.
- To embrace diversity and live by a set of values consistent with the secularism.
- To develop a sense of cultural heritage and an understanding and appreciation of the multi-cultural nature of Indian Society and its place in the world.
- To develop a strong sense of social justice which translate into commitment to community service and action